Re: The wine from your gearbox (No, seriously).

To: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Subject: Re: The wine from your gearbox (No, seriously).
From: Colin Mills <Colin.Mills@bluewin.ch>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 13:26:45 +0100
Larry et al
The Swiss Sunbeam Alpine Club, together with the Swiss Tiger Owners Club
(there are only about 12 of us!), produce a range of wines each fall (red,
rose and white), which have Alpine and Tiger labels.  I bought a case of
each about three years ago, but, frankly, I didn't think it was that good.
I think I paid somewhere around CHF 12 (USD 9?) a bottle.
I wouldn't be surprised if the German, South African and Australian clubs do
the same.  Not sure about South America though ...
Let me know (off the list) if you need more info.
Colin Mills
B9473407
with 50 vines (white) in the garden which yielded 54 kgs last month.