Re: The wine from your gearbox (No, seriously).

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The wine from your gearbox (No, seriously).
From: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:50:56 -0500

Chris S. Mottram@ECCI
10/30/98 01:50 PM

I make wine at home here in Georgia.  You can make up to 100 gallons per
household per year for personal consumption.  Can't sell it though.  You
can make some pretty good labels with any number of graphics software
packages.  I considered making some Sunbeam labels but my wife is already
starting to call me "Cruiser".  I don't need to give her any more ammo.  As
far as cost goes, you can make decent wine from concentrate (from
California vineyards, not Welches).
AUTOMOTIVE CONTENT TO
And if you make a bad batch, you just distill it down to 200 proof alcohol
and mix it with your gas  ;-)

Chris
1966 Alpine
1966 Tiger