Re: Wine, Brakes

To: "Ken Tisdale" <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Wine, Brakes
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:31:54 -0800
Ken,
Fine choices indeed, I believe that the current years choice wines are those
from:
Ernest & Julio Rootes "TAC a dermist Vineyards" in No.Cal, their pic is a
bold
1998 "Tiger Juice" Chardonay  , that will keep you RIVETed, their beer kegs
also has production of "Toploaders ale" perfect for a shifty personality,
and if you want some fresh coffee, then try their special grind of " LAT-ey
" filled to the RIM of a 70mm mug.
Enjoy their private tours hosted by Ms."TIGER" Galore (formerly of James
Bond fame)(or was her name Kitty, or something like that...hmmmmm!!)

Oh well, just wanted to join in the fun.
Happy HALLOWEEN to all, and have a SUPER weekender..