RE: No Tiger Content -- BRAKES

To: "Steve Laifman" <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: RE: No Tiger Content -- BRAKES
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 18:41:53 -0800
Actually Steve, you make some good observations and made me see a flaw in my
original reply to Mike Sutter.

I believe I mentioned ceramic pistons when in reality I am pretty sure they
are stainless steel pistons.  I knew the ceramic did not make much sense
when I wrote it....sorry for the mis-information.

I have noticed no real difference with the carbon metallic pads over the
conventional, other than they seem to last much longer.

Regards,

Allan