RE: No Tiger Content / Common Sense....

To: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>,
Subject: RE: No Tiger Content / Common Sense....
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 11:32:51 -0700
Listers:
I don't see why you guys are getting all steamed up over this issue. Dihydrogen
monoxide is most safely stored in its dehydrated state. Then to reactivate its
amazing solvent and cleaning properties, just add water. Don't let anyone snow
you with any inflated claims of health risk or handling precautions relating to
DHMO.

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705