Re: No Tiger Content / Common Sense....

To: Rich Atherton <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Subject: Re: No Tiger Content / Common Sense....
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 15:53:52 -0700
Perhaps I'm missing someting here...;)

I thought that the original post was a spoof, 'cause I thought that this
whole thang is referring to plain_old_water....

Has my sense of humor just atrophied, or are the flames that I see for
real??? Rich seems to have the right idea - a brief jump thru the ol'
emergency shower just cooled me right down..:)

--
Ken Tisdale                             Sr. Sales Engineer
Pulsecom                                303-403-1968