RE: Calendar

To: "Tigerlist * (E-mail)" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Calendar
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 07:00:39 -0600
 Colin Cobb wrote:
*FORWARDED at the request of Steve Semeraro:
*Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 20:06:25 -0500
*From: Steve Semeraro <semeraro@erols.com>
*Subject: Sunbeam Calendar Update
*About 20 list members have now contacted me expressing an interest in a
*calendar.  Some have even suggested that they'll buy multiple copies.

Well, count me in, although if the price is too close to the $20 mark, I
might get only one; and certainly I'd contribute a pic of the Garage
Queen if needed. Another TigerList member (you know who you are)
suggested off-List that he was considering doing a calendar as well, I'd
like one of thsoe too-- one for work, and one for home before Susan
subjects me to 12 months of Sean Connery (in our _bedroom_!) again. And
I support the idea of including all Rootes models.

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP
lrw@aop.com