Multiple topics

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Multiple topics
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 13:00:28 -0500
     WEB SITES:  I just came across a web site for Doug Jennings's tiger
     Auto service.  It is:

     http://mall.turnpike.net/~servaijm/tiger/service.htm

     The same source had a web site for Rob Martel, the source for panels:

     http://www.tgx.com/bridge/martel/

     GANO FILTERS:  The good folks down at John's Mustangs sent me a
     plastic bodied filter, after promising me a metal one.  Needless to
     say, it's going back.  Roland sent me some notes from Cobraland, where
     lots of folks are having problems with plastic Ganos, too.  Cracks and
     blowouts.

     RADIATORS:  Thanks for all the replies yesterday.  I had a chat with
     the radiator guy last night, so he'll be looking at some other
     possibilities today.  I'll keep you all informed, and pass along any
     part numbers that turn up.

     Whatever the solution, I won't be able to stress test it until next
     spring.  It's getting cold around here.  Nearly froze my ass off at
     marching band competition in NJ on Sunday, and there was frost on the
     car when we got back.  Snow can't be far away.

     Stu