Re: What to do?

To: laifman@flash.net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: What to do?
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 15:16:25 EST
In a message dated 11/3/98 8:22:30 AM Pacific Standard Time, laifman@flash.net
writes:

<< It would be difficult to hook anything up to the bumper
 brackets on the bumper-less Le Mans Tiger.  I am sure you
 are referring to the jacking point square tubes front and
 rear, which are part of the chassis of Tigers and Alpines. >>
Steve-
Good point, inaccurate terminology. I was not referring to the rotisserie
being used on the LeMans car, but to the one which my friend Tom Hall uses,
which attaches to the uni-body at the points one would insert the bumper
bolts.
Mike