RE: Weight, or lack thereof

To: "'DrMayf@aol.com'" <DrMayf@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Weight, or lack thereof
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 08:37:00 -0800
Well, mine was completely stripped as I said, although it did have new =
paint and undercoating.  No doors or anything else.  Although I am not =
sure about 750lbs (still my best guess) I'd be plenty surprised if it =
was only 350 or 400 pounds.  I'm well able to lift 100 lbs by my self =
with only minor strain and on one of the back quarters (where I was) I'm =
sure I was lifting more than that at that time.  Still, could be that =
was the heavy end and my friends at the front were cry babies with their =
measly 75lbs each.

How much more does the Tiger shell weigh as compared to the Alpine?  =
Could account for some of the discrepancy.