Veterans Day Appreciation...

To: "Richard D Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Subject: Veterans Day Appreciation...
From: "Rich Atherton" <gumby@connectexpress.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 18:36:24 -0800
    To all of you who have served in either W.W.II, Korea, Vietnam, Granada,
Bosnia, Panama, or the Gulf.....(or any other one I have missed),.....a
Heart felt....Thank You!

>From me and My family.

PS:  I never served, and missed having to sign up for selective service by
23 days, to the great irritation of my friends in high school.  None the
less, having some of the highest ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude
Battery), test scores in this state back in 78, I came very close to joining
the Navy.  The idea of having to go through basic training was enough to
keep me from signing the papers......Looking back now, I should have
continued on through college and joined the Navy as a commissioned officer,
and then would have volunteered for Submarine Service......This is what I
would have changed in my life....

Again, thank you to all who have served for the great United State
Military.....The Worlds Finest Fighting / Peace Keeping force..

I'd paste in a cool waving flag animated GIF, if only the servers would pass
it along.....8-(