RE: Trunk floor

To: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Trunk floor
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 19:42:22 -0800
Mike and the list,

I was fortunate enough to obtain a ratty but complete deck from Smitty for
comparison.....I just have not had the time yet to break out the table saw
and make some cuts.  With the Vintage Races in town this weekend, it is
highly likely that the table saw will not get uncovered this weekend either.
Hopefully next week.

One important factor to note for all listers is that I found that Sunbeam
Specialties has all of the hardware available for the trunk deck
lids....from the brackets at the rear to the Dzus fittings and the brackets
they attach to.  Complete hardware set ran me somewhere in the range of
$25.00.  Thanks Rick once again for being there!!  Understand that Rick also
has the correct vinyl to cover the damn thing too.

The simple answer to your question Mike is that Thanks, but I do not need
the battery cover portion measurements just yet.  Will keep you posted my
friend and sorry for the delay.

Regards,

Allan