RE: Hi Myriam

To: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Hi Myriam
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 12:58:08 -0700
Flame him? Why? This kind of ships-passing-in-the-night thing is analogous (very
loosely, OK?) to the carpet 510 that plied the streets of Calgary about 10 years
ago. Everyone saw it, but no one knew who owned the thing or what posessed them
to cut the roof off an early-70's Datsun, put a large whale tail on it, and then
cover the entire car with purple shag carpet. It remains the most surreal thing
I've seen on the road, better than the Mazda RX-2 with part of Michelangelo's
'Creation' replicated on its side, and better than any number of ultra-lowered
Japosports with 10 x 13" wheels sticking four inches out from the wheel wells.
It's so completely disconnected from reality that you can't even begin to figure
out how it happened. Just like Mark's email.

Waiting for the snow to melt,

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705