Advice

To: "Tiger Owners" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Advice
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 12:15:14 -0800
Listers,

While caravaning to the Chrysler Classic Speed Festival this Saturday, my
friend following me in his TR-250 was able to let his foot off the
accelerator and run his car at 70+ mph just on my exhaust fumes.  Through
deductive reasoning, I have concluded, much as I have suspected all along,
that my Tiger is a bit over-carbureted.  (duh!)

As such I was wondering what you all thought a Holley 650 CFM double-pumper
is worth in the after-market?  I am contemplating a switch to the Edelbrock
500 CFM, which I understand to be a superior fuel aspirating device and will
grant me a great deal more fuel economy with limited sacrifices to
performance.

All thoughts on this subject are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Allan