WOW

To: "Tiger Owners" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: WOW
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 13:24:55 -0800
Listers.

Dave Binkley wisely suggested I look at Auto Trader on-line to do some
research regarding Holley and Edelbrock prices.....but I found the following
for those considering and engine swap......

2 (TWO) USED FORD BOSS 302 engines 12.5:1 compression, internally balanced,
stainless steel intake and exhaust valves, bronze wall guides, heads milled
to 57cc's, steel rods polished and shot peened with oversize 427 rod bolts,
1-tunnel ram intake with 2 (TWO) 660 Holley Carbs, 2 ignition systems (Accel
and Mallory Unilite), 1 (one) Lakewood bellhousing, roller cams and tappets.
$5000 or best offer takes both. (Will sell separately as well). , $5,000.00,
(734) 261-4234

http://www.traderonline.com/merch/Vehicle/index.shtml

THANKS DAVE!

Allan