Re: IRS and Satch the Jailbird

To: mjsutter@cts.com
Subject: Re: IRS and Satch the Jailbird
From: FRANK_BONIFAZI@HP-FtCollins-om4.om.hp.com
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 20:11:34 -0700
     Mike,

     I just read that article myself.  It also states that the new IRS for
     the '99 COBRA will work with "older Mustangs" as well.  Maybe its just
     as easy as calling the local Ford dealer for what they mean by "old".

     Anyone know how different the rear of an "old Mustang" is to a
     Sunbeam's (dimensionally, etc.)?

     FB
     B9472682LRXFE