Fwd: LAT9

To: Tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: LAT9
From: TigerCoupe@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 23:50:04 EST
In a message dated 11/30/98 8:45:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
frese@muskingum.edu writes:

> Dick:  Read your web discourse on 9's.  thanks, much learned from this
>  piece of info.  Just a stab here since you are up on these, I'm looking
>  for some of those Tiger Head caps that were made years ago to replace
>  the ones cut off for tire replacement...any leads??  Thanks in advance
>  Andy

Andy,
I have no idea where you might find the Tiger head repair caps you are
seeking, but I think you are correct that someone did produce those in years
past.  I am taking the liberty of forwarding your question to the Tiger list
in hopes that someone on it might have the answer.

Dick Barker