Multiple topics

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Multiple topics
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 08:51:41 -0500

     TURN SIGNAL SWITCHES:  I bought one with the headlight flasher built
     in from either Tom, or that east coast pirate, many years back. I
     think it was a Rover part.  I've been using it for my horn, since the
     stock contacts had a bit of a problem.  Now that I have a horn relay,
     the original contacts may work better, and I may convert the wiring to
     headlight flashers.  This is about project #19 on my "nice to have"
     list (which ranks below the "gotta fix this" list), so it may take a
     couple years to get to it.

     OIL FILTERS. I can also recommend the Motorsports right angle filter
     adapter to that fellow with the shorty filter.  I would also suggest
     using the FL400/Fram PH3600 size filters with this adapter.  Their
     smaller diameter makes installation easier, and they have the same
     thread and gasket diameter, burst pressure, bypass pressure, etc., as
     the FL1A/PH8A.  These are used on Taurus, and lots of other Fords.

     Stu