Johnny Lightning Sunbeam

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Johnny Lightning Sunbeam
From: "Chris Richards" <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 08:18:56 -0500
I picked up one of the Dr. No Sunbeams yesterday.  The tail fins are not
horizontal, nor are they slanted to enough of a degree to resemble the
early tail fin design.  Although,  it is the only 1/64th scale Sunbeam I
have yet to see.  I'll probably have my five-year-old give it the
super-fast test.  While it is in mid-air at light speeds, it will probably
resemble    an Alpine.

Chris in Trinidad

If anyone is interested in these, I have a person who offered to sell me
four of these at $6.00 each.  I think they cost about $2.99-$3.99 dependent
on which retailer they originate.