inquiry 120498a

To: "TransAtlantic Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: inquiry 120498a
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 06:11:31 -0600
a) I would imagine many of you just got your new issue of Road & Track
last night; betcha most of you read it from the front to the back. Well,
flip to the last page and check out "PS"; I would expect it's the 1st
reference to Sunbeam Tigers in "PS".

b) I had the steering column out while doing the dash & interior in
1997, and recall that the turn-signal switch it keyed or indexed to a
given position on the column itself. However, it remember that loosening
the clamps at the dashboard and in the engine compartment allows
spinning the entire assembly until the turn signal switch aims where
desried (I'm working from memory here).

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP