Re: elections

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: elections
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix13.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 12:56:48 -0800
>Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 12:54:44 -0800
>To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
>From: tiger technologies <tartanad@popd.ix.netcom.com>
>Subject: Re: elections
>
>Bob:
>I couldn't have said it better. One point, however, that I made was that
not only is the election of officers reckless, but it is illegal as per the
by-laws of C.A.T. And Mr. Alcala's abdication from his prez duties was in
name only. He did and has worked on Tigers and Alpines during his tenure.
And I think it's fine. So let's make it legal. The process is simple and the
results will be a better club for all.