WTB Tiger for 308 GT4?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: WTB Tiger for 308 GT4?
From: Tom Reynolds <kjtar@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 01:14:24 -0700
     This is a long shot, but here goes.  About 2 years ago or so, someone
posted an ad wherein he wanted to get a Tiger, and had to trade a Dino (or
Ferrari, depending on year, badging, etc.) 308 GT4, with the cash
difference going back to him.  The car was a darkish red with black boxer
trim and there's a picture of it on my page at
http://www.primenet.com/~kjtar/carpix.html
it's the one on the left side of the page, in a parking lot, facing
viewer's right.
     If there's any chance that person still has the car, I'd be interested
in communicating with you, I'm looking for a 308 GT4.  Sunbeam Tiger
content;  I once knew a guy who owned one, white, very nice shape, in Elk
Grove Village, IL, but can't remember the guy's name, think it was Tim.
Tom Reynolds
Hereford, AZ