RE: Tires/wheels

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Tires/wheels
From: Timothy Beloney <TBeloney@Wyse.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 14:30:39 -0800
While we are on the subject, I was going to go with 14x6 wheels on my
Alpine.  I was told by an Alpine lister that 185/70/14 is the tire size he
runs, but I see a lot of people saying they run 185/70/13.  I would think
I'd need a lower profile tire for a 14" wheel, like a 60 series, to make it
work without tire rub up front?

That being said, I am leaning more toward a 15" minilite style wheel from
perhaps Panasport or Superlite (other brand recommendations gladly
accepted).  What 15" wheel size(15 x 5.5 or 15 x 6 ?), offset, and tire size
would be the best?

Anybody out there with 14" or 15" for sale?

Thanks

Tim Beloney
VAR Development Manager
Wyse Technology