inquiry 010699b

To: "TransAtlantic Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: inquiry 010699b
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 09:40:28 -0500
>James Barrett wrote:
>> Folks,
>>        I also have a tire problem.  Need to find a pair of
>>235-50-13.  My existing set is BF-Goodrich TAs.  One
>>is now bald.  I have been unable to locate this tire.  Including
>> doing web searches.  Any one know of a set this size?

As this looks like the tire-size-of-choice for Pro Street Geo Metros and
Ford Aspires, perhaps there are specialized ads in Sport Compact Car
magazine. Actually, although I suggest it in jest, perhaps it's worth
looking into.

Non-Tiger content: just bought a new phone answering machine, having
done without for a few months. I wanted to record the message "Hello.
This is a Lucas answering machine. It may or may not record your message
after the tone.", but Susan wouldn't let me.

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP
lrw@aop.com