Parts for sale

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Parts for sale
From: Lovelady Diamond / A Diamond Affair <diamonds@gemgate.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 10:39:53 -0800
Sorry if this is a repeat. I don't think it made it out the first =
time..........

Back into the group after a long break of hassling with ISPs. Finally =
have a good one along with a finally completed web page. (gemgate.com). =
Its not car related but I am planning on doing something with TIGER =
JEWELRY in '99.

Anyway I have some extra parts that are taking up room in my garage.

'93 302 (5.0) motor. 16K miles with new gaskets, freeze plugs, extra =
cam, and lifters. This is disassembled for inspection but I'll be happy =
to put it together.  $950  SOLD

MkIA wiring harness, original, like new,  $100

Headlight rims for MKI/IA, like new, $80  for the pair.

Dash, original?, very good condition, $125

Fiberglass hood, square corners, never used, (my cost) $425

Email or call   408/358-5336

The Glenster =20

Los Gatos, CA