Re: Crazy TV producer looking for info

To: "Bill" <bigmon@mindspring.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Crazy TV producer looking for info
From: "Chris Richards" <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 11:11:31 -0500
Bill-  You should have been at Tiger's United in Eureka.  Lot's of team
players, photos, and enthusiasts,  the three Le Mans coupes, the Ken Miles
conversion, and the Shelby-built prototype.  If the one's who know all the
skinny don't contact you let me know and I'll pull some names and addresses
out of a hat.

Chris in Trinidad

----------
> From: Bill <bigmon@mindspring.com>
> To: tigers@autox.team.net
> Subject: Crazy TV producer looking for info
> Date: Thursday, January 07, 1999 12:11 PM
>
> Hello and happy New Year to you all.
> My name is Bill Humphrey and I am a documentary television producer and
> automobile enthusiast. Unfortunately for me I do not own a Sunbeam, or
any
> car that would interest any of you.
>
> I am butting in to your mailing list because I am currently in
> pre-production for a series of half hour documentaries titled "Car
> Stories." In one of the programs I would like to cover the story of the
> Sunbeam Tiger.
> I am in search of films and photographs related to the first Alpine
> conversions. I am also in search of subjects to interview about the
making
> of the Tiger. With that in mind I am looking for any surviving members of
> Rootes who worked with Mr. Garrad, or Mr. Garrad himself,  and Mr. Ken
Miles.