Re: Crazy TV producer looking for info

To: bigmon@mindspring.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Crazy TV producer looking for info
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 14:45:37 EST
bigmon@mindspring.com writes:

<< I am in search of films and photographs related to the first Alpine
 conversions. I am also in search of subjects to interview about the making
 of the Tiger. With that in mind I am looking for any surviving members of
 Rootes who worked with Mr. Garrad, or Mr. Garrad himself,  and Mr. Ken Miles.

Tracking down the early Miles and Shelby Alpine conversions can be done easily
and if you need phone numbers, etc. please E-mail privately.
Getting to those intimately involved in the production of the Tiger becomes
more difficult, as many have moved on from this world, including Mr.Garrad and
Mr. Miles (if I'm not mistaken. If I'm wrong, please refer to Mark Twain's
quote relative to rumors of demise etc. etc.). Not an impossible task, but one
which would require a little effort and detective work.
Mike Wood