Digital Wiring Diagram

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Digital Wiring Diagram
From: "Gegg, Bill" <billgegg@ci.antioch.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 16:21:15 -0800
Like most other tigers, mine is not stock.  I am constantly changing the
wiring and was not always keeping track of the changes.  So I scanned
the image of the Tiger 1A wiring diagram and using PCPaint, added the
"correct" colors.  I say "correct" because the white wires on a white
background do not come through very well.  Now, whenever I make a change
I add it to my digital image and reprint my updated wiring scheme.

I have printed a large scale image of my diagram and have it hanging in
my garage.  I also have the image as the wallpaper for my computer and
am thinking about t-shirts, mugs, etc.

The file is about 1Mb and so I have compressed the file using WinZip and
it now takes up about 40Kb.

If you would like the file, reply to this posting and I will send it to
you.  When you get the file, remember to scan for viruses(just a good
policy on anything) and if you see something that needs a correction, be
gentle with me.