Re: alternator

To: geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: alternator
From: gary_winblad@juno.com (Gary A Winblad)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 19:44:35 -0800
I have a Summit Racing one-wire GM chrome alternator on
a CAT club aluminum bracket on my car with a custom
circuit to re-activate the dash warning light.
Steve Wickland just put a junk yard GM alt (3 wire) on
his, probably the better (easier and cheaper) choice.
If you need wiring details, let us know

Gary Winblad