RE: Rare Tiger for sale

To: tigers@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: RE: Rare Tiger for sale
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 08:59:40 -0700
According to Mike Taylor's book only a couple of prototype rear disk-brake
Tigers were built, and one of these was tested by one of the British magazines.
Apparently the disk brake mod was considered to be too expensive to justify for
Mk II production.
I recall Mike's book saying that at least one IRS Tiger was built, but I don't
remember whether or not it was re-converted back to live axle, or is this car a
survivor?

Theo