Re: Rare Tiger for sale

Subject: Re: Rare Tiger for sale
From: "Warwick Jones" <tigers@warwick.powernet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 19:21:33 -0000
Personally I would be more interested in the "1964 Sunbeam Tiger Works Ra=
lly
Car.  Perfect condition, competitive, lots of spares.  =A335,000" that wa=
advertised in the January issue of "MotorSport" if I had the garage space
and the time to use it for the task it was designed for (=A335,000 would =
also
come in handy)!

Dream on

Warwick Jones