Springs

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Springs
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:13:07 EST
I installed the CAT springs years ago and have been pleased, The trick is
to replace the rubber donuts when the springs are replaced.  This does cause
the Tiger to initally ride high until everything settles down.

Be sure a replace the shocks.  I wrote a quick tech tip for CAT years ago on
how to modify a readily available US shock.  Once painted blue it's hard to
tell
it from the original Woodhead-Armstrong.  At about $15 for a lifetime time
guaranteed Monroe Gasmatic shock, you can't beat the price.