Alpine search question (the swap quest continues)

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Alpine search question (the swap quest continues)
From: Timothy Beloney <TBeloney@Wyse.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:00:28 -0800
I have two parties interested in buying my Alpine.  Assuming one of them
takes it, this means I would need a rust free straight roller to drop in my
V-6 and T5.  One SV I previously reported was just sold, the other won't
work for me because it will need too much body work.

I recall there being a good website other than Classifieds2000 or the
Classic Carnection.  Does anyone have that website info?

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Beloney
VAR Development Manager