Fule Line meltdown

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fule Line meltdown
From: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 22:05:24 -0500
While working under my Alpine I looked over at the underside of my Tiger
and saw that my fuel line was melted on top of the driver side exhaust
pipe.  Evidently the PO moved the fuel pump to the other side of the car.
It looked like there was some steel braiding under the melted goo.  What is
the best way to route the fuel line under the car?  What is a good
replacement fuel line? (rubber?)  I hate finding stuff under the car.  It's
never very pleasant under there and there are all kinds of surprises.

Thanks,
Chris