More Kamm

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: More Kamm
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:01:42 -0500
     How quickly we forget.  What was certainly the most stellar embodiment
     of the Kamm principles has yet to be mentioned on this list.

     Does anyone remember what car actually had a model named after Kamm?

     How could we forget the Chevy Vega Kammback wagon?

     OK, I can guess why it was so forgettable.  Despite it's name, the
     Vega was never a stellar performer.  My Mom's Vega hatchback rusted
     out almost as fast as my FIAT, which was quite an accomplishment.

     Stu