Tiger questions

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger questions
From: Dennis R Clark <clarks@best.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 21:43:16 -0800
Hi

Doug Clark and I are sharing a 66 Mk I Tiger.

When we got it the water pump was missing. We got a water pump, but
there's no bolts. Does anyone know the specs/source for the water pump bolts?

Also I'm wondering about the spark plugs. The manual lists Autolite BF
42, it came with Autolite 34s, local parts guy says current Autolite
listing for the 260 is AP45. I bought some but they're a little longer,
anyone know if they'll work? The engine is not running yet.

Also the manual's listings for lubricants is a bit out of date. I'm
intending to use Pennzoil 10-40w in the engine, Sta-Lube API GL-5 gear
lube in the gearbox and GL-4 in the pumpkin. Sound right?

any advice appreciated,

Dennis Clark