Re: F28 intake

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: F28 intake
From: Bob Burruss <burruss@camber.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 07:03:59 -0700 (MST)
        I examined a Tiger with the F-28 dual for barrel setup some years
ago when the TE/AE convention was here in Huntsville.  To fit the rear carb,
the firewall needed to be clearanced by removing 6-8 inches of the
horizontal, triangular shaped 'rib' that runs a few inches below the hood
latch assembly.  This rib (shaped in cross section like <, and pointing
toward the front of the car) only interferes with the rear carb. by an inch
or so.  The car I observed had a neatly added filler strip that made the
entire modification look factory.  It wasn't a mod I would make to a
pristine example, but I wouldn't feel bad doing it on a 'driver'.

--Bob Burruss