Parts needed

To: awtiger@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Parts needed
From: TigerCoupe@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:02:55 EST
Andy,

A genuine Ford hi-po pulley, part no. C3OZ-10130-B, is a direct fit
replacement for the factory Tiger pulley with no modifications of any kind
required.  (See page 104 of Gordon Chittenden's "Performance Tuning the
Sunbeam Tiger"-- reprints are available from Sunbeam Specialties.)  I have run
one for 25 years, as I used to autocross a lot and was continually turning fan
belts inside out with a stock pulley.

Since the hi-po pulley has been out of production for years it is highly
sought by Ford enthusiasts, especially Mustang guys with K motors.  Perhaps
you have an after-market pulley, of which there are many, which might explain
your belt misalignment.  The adjuster arm you seek shouldn't be hard to find,
as many MK I owners who have converted to alternators probably have them lying
around.

You can send images of your car to Mark Olson for inclusion on his Tiger
website.  Scan your pictures and include them as attachments in an Email to
Mark at:

                     Mark.W.Olson@intel.com

No guarantee how soon they'll be posted, as Mark is a busy person and it
sometimes takes him a while to update his site.

Waitin' out the monsoons in San Diego,
Dick Barker