RE: Brake Booster

To: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>,
Subject: RE: Brake Booster
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:41:56 -0800
Considering the current topic of Brake Fluid:

Several weeks ago while perusing through "Earl's Performance" Shop in San
Diego County, I came across a "racing" Brake fluid that, under the Earl's
label, claims that it exceeds DOT 5 specs.  It further claims to not be
plagued by thermal breakdown at temps of 400 or 600 degrees.  (I know, wide
variance, but I cannot recall which!)

Bottom line, has anybody tried this product.  As the store was really only a
"distributor" they did not know if the product was silicone based or what,
just that "it does what it sez...."

Allan
B9472373