Burn before reading...

Subject: Burn before reading...
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:00:13 -0600
Hey Gang,

Not a drop of Rootes content in this one at all, nosirree!

There has been a lot of traffic about V6 conversions, something I am
generally not too enthralled by, but what the heck, to each his own. I
just saw a webpage detailing a V6 conversion that is really remarkable.

The vehicle is a Morgan +4 (thoroughly thrashed donor) and the V6 is a
(gasp!) NASCAR Chebbie but the project is remarkable. So pocket your
prejudices and go to >>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.twinrocker.com/mogterry.htm

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'65 Tiger, '66 Morgan Plus 4, '67 Alpine SV