Re: Yikes! Help!

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Yikes! Help!
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:20:25 -0600
Hey Mark, Hey Gangs,

The various lists have become by far the most important outside source
for my automotive information and amusement. A single day's traffic
almost always brings more chuckles and more real, useable tech info than
all the club newsletters and bulletins I receive put together! It should
be noted that I am currently a member of half-a-dozen single-marque
clubs (and, therefore, sometimes receive their newsletters!).

I have sold one car and bought two others through these lists as well as
finding a number of vital parts and locating kindred spirits across the
country and around the globe, all for the price of... errr... NOTHING!

I will gladly send in a check! Keep up the good work! Buy a bigger
drive!

Cheers!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'65 Tiger, '66 Morgan, '67 Alpine

>If you would like to help defray the cost of new hardware for the machine
which provides you this service, send a donation of whatever you deem a
comfortable amount to:

Fat Chance Garage
PO Box 58333
Salt Lake City, UT  84158 <