Tiger Monte Carlo Rally

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger Monte Carlo Rally
From: "Bill and Carol Rogers" <milward@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:55:35 -0800
The list may have been alerted already since I am on the digest.
Wow!  The best contempory Tiger motorsports footage ever was just shown on
SpeedVision.  It was the 1965 Monte with in-car Tiger footage on a stage
with Peter Harper driving and Ian Hall reading the road.  The Tigers and
Imps are the subject since it was a Rootes film.  It contains the only
interior shots of a rally Tiger that I have seen.
It repeats at 10:00 PM Pacific today Thursday and at 04:00 AM Pacific
Sunday.  Record it or call a friend with SPVN now.
Bill Rogers