New To List!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: New To List!
From: "Mark Radelow" <radelow@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 03:53:35 PST
Hello everyone...My name is Mark Radelow.  I am a recent graduate from
the University of Southern California.  I am right now contemplating
going out and purchasing a Tiger.  I fell head and heels in love with
the car at a recent autox here in San Diego (where I live).  I currently
a 1997 Jetta VR6 which goes like a bat out of hell (full aftermarket
suspension, and decent amount of engine mods) but doesn't have anywhere
near the style and class of the Tiger (not that I would ever sell my
beloved VW).  Anyway, I am considering looking for a MKI or MKIA (are
they different?  Not really sure) that has a straight body but maybe
needs engine rebuild etc. because I would like to drop a prepped 289
(280 or so HP?) in it and eventually redo the suspension for some
_minor_ autox duty.  Don't want to change the exterior looks of the car
because it is simply too beautiful to me! (besides maybe a roll bar).
Anyway, any advice all you Tiger experts can give me would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks!

Sincerely,
Mark Radelow - Dreaming Of A Tiger In His Garage