Just feeling the need to piss somebody off...

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Just feeling the need to piss somebody off...
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 22:26:58 -0600
Hey listers,

I'm down here in South Louisiana where the summers are just dreadful -
hot and unbelievably humid.  But it is February and Mardi Gras is less
than 2 weeks away.  Put the top down today.  Clear skys, high near 70.
Just beautiful, cruising to the office enjoying my newly installed
radio.  Figure you folks in the northern climates don't need to hear
this, but hey, there has to be some advantage of living down here.  I'll
try to remember today in August when my Tiger will be parked in the
garage because it lacks A/C.  Sorry, just felt the need to gloat {9->!

Jim Pickard
B9473298