Re:

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re:
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 17:00:53 -0800
Bob,

My neighbor picked up a Pantera at one of those auctions a couple of years ago
for
$10,000. It was in excellent condition. He got a real deal except that about 2
months later he was in a bar when someone came in and asked whose Pantera was
parked outside. When my neighbor identified himself the stranger wanted to know
if
he was DEA. It seems that the car used to belong to a friend of his and it was
confiscated by the DEA after completion of a $20,000 restoration. Since then he
has
been careful where he parks it, as he doesn't want to meet the PO.

Craig

--
Craig Wright                    Product Design Group, Inc.
craig@p-d-g.com                 4635 Viewridge Ave.