RE: MT speed limits

To: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>, <Fordzrus@aol.com>
Subject: RE: MT speed limits
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 11:55:18 -0800
Jan,

That sounds like a good mod, but I must warn you: Last spring after a few
too many cervesas at the conclusion of a Sunbeam owners meeting down here in
San Diego, I was challenged by a Mitsubishi 3000GT.  I thrashed him quite
soundly.  I let off the gas at about 100 on the 8 freeway and let him pass.

He was not pleased.  His day was further ruined when I waved as I passed him
on the side of the road.......a CHP officer was walking toward the drivers
side window.

Yet another warning that I must limit my intake of grog before getting
behind the wheel of any car.....especially the Tiger.

Thinking about taking my front end apart in San Diego.... (geeze, I'm just
not as clever as Dr. Bob...or as FAST!)

Regards,

Allan
B9472373