Re: New to the list

To: mcgrathx@jps.net
Subject: Re: New to the list
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 19:18:08 EST
Join CAT and TE/AE and read the ads.  Also Hemmings lists
Tigers.

Be very careful of Tigerized Alpines are Algers as this net calls
them

Remember that the Tiger is not the best investment.  Don't
think you are going to buy a car for a couple thousand, put
some effort into it, and then sell it for big bucks.

Rare Tiger parts are usually sold through the grapevine.  I
can't tell you the number of times I've helped owners find
rare parts at a great price, only to have them sell the car
6 months later.  Made me feel like a Schmuk.

Unless you have big bucks, buy a running complete car.
Don't buy a project car.  The odds are you'll never finish it.

The best part of owning the Tiger is the comardie of the
owners.  Get involved with your local club and have fun.