Re: FAQ contents

To: "Tiger Group" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FAQ contents
From: "Gordon Hall" <hallg@iafrica.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:07:07 +0200
As one of the "green horns" I for one would appreciate any info related to
cooling problems. Although my stock 260 runs well, it doesn't take long for
the pot to boil. PO said the radiator is missing its shroud and also there
is no electric fan. I had planned on taking the car to a radiator shop but
would prefer to get some input from those of you who have conquered "the
curse" before throwing myself at his mercy.

As a number of listers have intimated, subjects like this have probably been
thrashed to death already, but for us newcomers advice on the common
problems would be greatly appreciated.

I have only been on the list for about a month but have already managed to
pick up many useful tips. I would like to thanks the "regulars" for sharing
their experiences with the rest of us.

Lastly, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Norman for assisting
me by confirming my numbers match before I took the plunge and for providing
me with some base data on my car B9473277.

Thanks to all in advance.

Gordon in SA
B9473277