inquiry 021299b

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 021299b
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 07:54:51 -0500
Timothy Beloney wrote:
*I guess I will conform and go with the
*Miniator (they do look nice) from VB (Sorry Steve L.)

Are these wheels from Very Bad better or cheaper than Panasports? Or
genuine Minilites, as I've read that Tech Del is back in business? I'm
not in the market for wheels myself, just curious, as that's the _last_
place I'd be looking for a set. Hey, perhaps the Miniator has a feature
where it un-spools a length of string while you drive so you can find
your way home again.

Tom Hall wrote:
*It is possible to use pacers up to about 1/4" between the frame and the
*crossmember to obtain equal caster angles.

Well, whaddaya know, there's a useful application for Pacers. Sounds
like you gotta slice 'em awfully thin, though.

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP
lrw@aop.com