Re: Windshields

To: TigerCoupe@aol.com, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windshields
From: "Bill Lawrence" <billlawrence@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 05:05:08 PST

The upper right corner of my windshield is discolored/delaminating.  It
is probably after market.  I'm not sure where my father purchased it,
but, it must have been in 1992/93.

I would be much happier with a clear windshield, but, not sure if I have
any recourse at this point.

I can research the receipts if anyone really wants to know where this
came from.

Bill Lawrence